View Single Post
Old 10.07.2017, 17:34
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 1,344 Times in 501 Posts
arrow has a reputation beyond reputearrow has a reputation beyond reputearrow has a reputation beyond reputearrow has a reputation beyond reputearrow has a reputation beyond repute
Helpful English Speaking Business Coach

Would like to pass on the great experience I have had with Pauline Geniets, at www.madell.ch. Her solid business experience, professional coaching knowledge, friendly open attitude and no nonsense approach, makes her the perfect partner for anyone looking to open a business, or improve their existing one.

Although she regularly deals with seriously bigger clients, she never made me feel less valuable or discouraged. And, she has been able to help me identify what my true goals are and if they are achievable.

More importantly, after speaking to a Swiss Treuhand and then to Pauline, I discovered she is very clever at finding ways to save costs for the initial business set up, which can make dreams possible. Until now, I have not had any Swiss Accountant do this.

She also knows when to diplomatically tell you, when it is better to stick to your day job, rather than going solo. She is Dutch, speaks perfect German and English, is qualified for most any business management questions.

Here's an article, which was recently written about her. (in German, sorry)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gewerbezeitung Juni 2017.pdf (693.1 KB, 112 views)
The following 2 users would like to thank arrow for this useful post: