Old 31.07.2017, 21:51
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
New_Elephant has no particular reputation at present
Re: Prepaid SIM Cards.

Quote:
View Post
Hey everyone,

I have been using my UK contract phone in the Switzerland but it is running out soon. I want to move over to a Swiss number but I dont want to take out a long contract again. I was wondering who is the best for providing prepaid SIM cards (Pay as you go in the UK) over here?

Ideally i'd like at least 3GB of 3G for as cheap as possible, as for calls/texts I dont mind.

Many thanks in advance,

Shane.

I would still suggest to go for a contract of 1 year with 'Salt' which provides a lot of good deals and offers with a contract as compared to prepaid.

Personally, I don't trust IP based providers (Lyca, Lebara etc.) for data usage - they are all tied to one of the full service ones like Swisscom/Salt/Sunrise.

Salt is cheaper as compared to Swisscom (or may be Sunrise too) and service is at par esp. or even better than the other too. It ranks 2nd in Switzerland.

If you have to leave Switzerland due to some reasons in that case you are not obliged to complete the remaining duration of contract (leaving CH is one of the few conditions when a lot of contract obligations are relaxed) but recheck once with your provider.

If not conviced for a contract then again I recommend you a Salt prepaid.

Last edited by New_Elephant; 31.07.2017 at 21:52. Reason: spelling errors correction
This user groans at New_Elephant for this post: