View Single Post
Old 10.08.2017, 09:20
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 104 Times in 54 Posts
Hausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jura Coofee Machine, Francis Francis Coffee Machine and Bose Soundsystem

Quote:
View Post
You are being cynical.

You know, if I am OCD and take care of my things and do not even use them that much because actually I have been working so much always, there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong earning well and buying expensive things to your house. Perhaps this is a foreign concept for you.

Those type of comments are so unnecessary.

Emergencies are not a joke, perhaps for you they are, but thruth is that you have no idea what is going on and I certainly do not appreciate this type of comments specially when all I am trying to do is to sell things that I worked really hard for.

Simple as that.
This comment is also not very nice especially 'perhaps this is a foreign concept to you' as if you are the only one who buys expensive things for your house. I say this because I was interested in both items but put off when I knew you are only selling for the money, you don't really want to sell them. Put yourself in our position, i'd rather lend you the money to be honest and not buy anything...
This user would like to thank Hausamsee for this useful post: