View Single Post
Old 11.08.2017, 16:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 166 Posts
Thanked 13,930 Times in 7,222 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual Harassment from a minor?

Quote:
View Post
I suppose that depends on whether Fluffy consented. ("Bark once for yes...")
Nope it doesn't. If Fluffy is a purebread the guy will get into trouble for more than just the offense
Plus Fluffy was handed over to be looked after. Same situation in school, daycare etc. for children: The 12 year old might consent - it's still abuse.
So I agree with Lib that such a person should never be able to work in what ever enviroment he was caught abusing who/what ever. If he/she had the urge once the risk can not be taken again ever.

I'm surprised to read these things on EF lately. Doing nothing is definitely not the right thing to do so I agree, it should be reported. The expectation should not be punishment for the kids but help/correction.

According to art. 15, Waffengesetz (gun control law) using pepper spray is legal in Switzerland (which I think wasn't a while ago) but you can't just spray it around because people cycle by, it must be an attack or a threat of an attack! Also one should think well about using it, depending on the situation, as it can make an attacker even more furious = more dangerous! So it is actually only useful to gain time to get away.