View Single Post
Old 12.08.2017, 10:59
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,549 Times in 7,475 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Every religion has their spiritual leaders that subvert their religious texts to mean something completely different
I just post the results, no comment on the the various routes to get there.

Results are facts, not representations?

Good to know you support the many "anti-Muslim" posters here?
I don't support the main anti-Muslim posters (or anti-anything else if I think more of it) here, but arguing that terrorism inflicted by Buddhist nutters affects us (or can affect us) in the same way than the other is simply silly.
I certainly don't enjoy knowing there are nutters in other parts of the world and they inflict terror there too, but the other extremists are, unfortunately, a cause of concern for Europe, sad but true. Yes, there is a problem in certain circles and it's better to understand it. I don't expect anyone from the left wing to have a debate so OK, I'll leave you to that.

I remember that when I was a child I knew that Muslims are very peaceful and generous, it was that kind of basic knowledge you get from some stories but it was there. What on earth happened with this world in the meantime, we'll never know. And it's not always "the others" that are guilty. It's combined, and a little bit of soul searching would be in order, I believe. But really, I'll leave it to you. I don't want to be accused of being anti-anything because I am not.

Last edited by greenmount; 12.08.2017 at 11:15.