View Single Post
Old 12.08.2017, 17:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 166 Posts
Thanked 13,867 Times in 7,194 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual Harassment from a minor?

Quote:
View Post
Not sure how Taylor Swift is related to my comment, but I'm glad she's coming forward with this. It's a shame she didn't want to, and just forget about it, and only brought it to the spot light when he tried to sue her 2 years later. Who knows what that creep has been getting away with since---assuming of course, he's guilty.
Yep, that's what I wondered about. Any such abuse should be made very obvious right on the spot. If someone tried that with me, he would be in for a very embarrassing moment that would keep him off trying it again anywhere for good! And the bigger and more official the event the better

One problem seems to be that some woman suffer from vicarious embarrassment. Name and shame and make the biggest possible deal out of it on the spot is what teaches them, I think.