View Single Post
Old 15.08.2017, 12:32
Forum Legend

Groaned at 383 Times in 332 Posts
Thanked 15,752 Times in 8,569 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

The CEOs of sportswear retailer Under Armour and computer company Intel have all resigned from Trump’s American Manufacturing Council following the example of pharmaceutical giant Merck.

The Intel CEO said "I resigned because I want to make progress, while many in Washington seem more concerned with attacking anyone who disagrees with them.”

By Monday afternoon the AFL-CIO (which has two members on the council) said it was "assessing" its role in the manufacturing group -- which it said "has yet to hold any real meeting."

Source

Trumps empire is crumbling and he is treated more and more like a bystander by Congress, even his own aides are saying his statements on N.Korea should be ignored.

North Korea leader Kim Jong Un has opted to wait to see what the "foolish Yankees" do next.

Source

So now the ball is in Trump's court; I assume he will simply drop the ball instead of doing anything.