View Single Post
Old 18.08.2017, 14:40
Forum Legend

Groaned at 187 Times in 114 Posts
Thanked 1,761 Times in 867 Posts
Dack Rambo has an excellent reputationDack Rambo has an excellent reputationDack Rambo has an excellent reputationDack Rambo has an excellent reputation
Re: Billag - how did they find out about me?

Quote:
View Post
Looks like they can sell your data. I have to use Google translate though so it's not all clear.

http://www.coop.ch/de/datenschutz.html
"All personal data collected via a website of the Coop Cooperative, Coop Vitality AG and Coop Mineraloel AG (Coop Pronto) can be combined with data on the same person, the Coop Cooperative, Coop Vitality AG and Coop Mineraloel AG (Coop Pronto) in a different context or by companies of the Coop Group (eg address data of the Coopzeitung, redeeming competitor salons, use of an online offer). The Coop Cooperative, Coop Vitality AG and Coop Mineraloel AG (Coop Pronto) have the right to supplement the collected data by professional addressers with additional features (such as household size, house ownership, age, income class, etc.) and to use them for marketing purposes ,"
I suspect you are right about Coop. I filled in a form in the supermarket and a month later got another more detailed form by post (which I put n the bin). But the damage has been done it seems.