View Single Post
Old 19.08.2017, 14:38
Forum Legend

Groaned at 400 Times in 308 Posts
Thanked 16,890 Times in 9,524 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Non-EU, want to be a dentist in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Hello, i am a dentist and i finished dentistry in Bosnia. I am married, and my wife and child have swiss passport (because my daughter was born in switzerland recently). I still dont have swiss passport as i was obligated to first finish dentistry. Does anyone know what the complete procedure is.for me to be able to work as a dentist in switzerland? I can have work permit, i also have very good knowledge of german language. So i need my diploma to be recognized.. what am i to do? Who is in charhe of recognizing my dentist diploma in switzerlandthe?
Quote:
View Post
You would need to have your qualifications recognised. This is the organisation to contact.

You are a doctor, dentist, veterinarian, pharmacist or chiropractor and would like to work in Switzerland?

Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH)
MEBEKO
CH-3003 Bern
T +41 31 322 94 83
www.bag.admin.ch
MEBEKO-Ausbildung@bag.admin.ch
Same as was in post number 2. Since you're a non-EU national you may still need to retrain in Switzerland or another EU county. But FOPH will be able to tell you what needs to be done.
This user would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post: