View Single Post
Old 26.08.2017, 18:57
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 77 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,406 Posts
esto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Oh I do apologise. Please let these protesters know that unless they meet your minimum criteria regarding numbers then they don't count.
I said that I applaud them, you didn't see that part? I'm just saying the reaction in the Muslim community seems too weak. For every one Muslim that stands up and denounces terrorism, there are too many others who either look the other way or sympathize with the terrorists. That's not acceptable, and needs to be changed. Right now, there's an Islamic terror attack almost every other week in EU. That's not acceptable either. Where are the major protests? How is anything going to change given the status quo? The Islamic terror attacks are increasing, not declining, the status quo needs to change.

Let me put it this way, if White Supremacists had killed 300-400 random Muslims in the last 3 years, I would expect to see the whole society stand up against it. Every white person with two legs should be out marching against it. The response form the Muslim communities by comparison is way to weak, if they can only round up a few hundred people.

Last edited by esto; 26.08.2017 at 19:20.