View Single Post
Old 27.08.2017, 18:38
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 375 Posts
Thanked 18,179 Times in 9,669 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Obviously it's not a threat in the same way. There aren't 1.6 billion white supremacists out there, thank goodness. There's no holy book from god espousing alleged supremacy of white people, so far as I know. Over a million white supremacists weren't let into Europe last year I don't think.

Yeah, the Christians were the crusaders. They were mostly reconquering land that had been taken over by militant conquest of Muslim armies in the previous 400+ years, starting with Mohammed himself. But I guess we can just pretend that the Muslims weren't crusading to conquer Europe in that time, and instead they just came to offer some fine tea and carpets for the enjoyment of all. It fits the guilt-ridden apologetic narrative that European Christians have always been the aggressors: 'well we deserve it, because of the Christian crusades 900 years ago...'.
"There aren't 1.6 billion white supremacists out there, thank goodness." Indeed there are many white people but very few extremists same as there are many Muslims but very few extremists!

"Over a million white supremacists weren't let into Europe last year I don't think." Maybe you mean 2015, not last year? In 2015 there were ca. 2.7 million immigrants from non EU countries of whom only 1.4 million were classed as asylum seekers and refugees. So maybe a million white supremacists were let into Europe; how would I know?

Source

"Yeah, the Christians were the crusaders." Crusades are defined as each of a series of medieval military expeditions made by Europeans to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims in the 11th, 12th, and 13th.
centuries.

The Muslims used the terms expeditions or conquests; it can be confusing if you do not use the correct terminology and say the Muslims were crusading.