View Single Post
Old 28.08.2017, 12:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 86 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 5,788 Times in 2,254 Posts
MrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
The Koran says that anybody who procliams that Allah is great is a Muslim.
Wrong. You are quoting Koran out of context and without understanding it.
It needs more than that to be considered as Muslim. Plus "Allah is great" means "God is great". I know many christians and jews who say "God is great". Does it make them muslims? You are using the word Allah as a symbol for Islam in the West here and not the true meaning which is God.
This is typical misreading and misusage to support wrong point of view without validation and verification.

Quote:
View Post
Are you suggesting that the terrorists have never procliamed that?
I heard many tele-evangelists shouting "God is great"...are they muslims?
Quote:
View Post
You don't stop being a Christian if you transgress against one or several of the 10 Commandments. You just become a Christian in need of forgiveness.
Wrong again. There is the notion of excommunication. ISIS/Daech has been excommunicated by thousands of scholars and ulemas from different muslim school of thoughts (shi'a, sunni,.....). I urge you to Google "fatwa against ISIS" and you will find 100s of links to those fatwas. Please read them instead of misreading Kuran. Most of the ISIS djihadis fall in the trap of ISIS because of lack of knowledge, education and understanding of Islam . Many studies show that they haven't practiced religion before joining ISIS. I consider that ISIS was successful in their media communication when I see people confusing Islam=ISIS.

Quote:
View Post
Is Islam any different?
yes see above.
The following 5 users would like to thank MrVertigo for this useful post: