View Single Post
Old 28.08.2017, 12:45
Forum Legend

Groaned at 86 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 5,788 Times in 2,254 Posts
MrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Who are you to say who is/isn't a Muslim, or anything else? There many interpretations and branches of religion. If somebody identifies him/herself with a certain religion, then he/she is regardless who likes it or not. Nobody ever said that Nazis,KKK, etc. were NOT Christians because of their views/actions. Their views/actions were viewed separately from their religion. Nobody disputed the Crusaders were not "real" Christians. However you seem to have the power within you to judge who is a "real" Muslim and who isn't? Interesting
Calm down and be rational. Read carefully what I wrote before answering. Google for the fatwas against ISIS again.

- From my muslim background and ability to read the original text and interpretations in Arabic, I have a *slight* advantage compared to you. It's probably the biggest absurd thing I heard that saying "God is great" makes you muslim. If you think that it's that simple then I fully understand where you're coming from and why you have this *opinion*.

- I *personally* don't say who is Muslim or not...but thousands of imams, scholars and Ulemas from well known school of thoughts who represent more than 90% of the muslims agree together on a fatwa that declares ISIS heretic then I tend to believe them more than any one in EF including you.
I know it's sad for your argumentation against Islam but that's the truth. Live with it.

- So if the pope excommunicates someone from catholic church then he's wrong or has no power to do that from your perspective as representative of the catholic churc
This user would like to thank MrVertigo for this useful post: