View Single Post
Old 28.08.2017, 12:52
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 77 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,406 Posts
esto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond reputeesto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Calm down and be rational. Read carefully what I wrote before answering. Google for the fatwas against ISIS again.

- I *personally* don't say who is Muslim or not...but thousands of imams, scholars and Ulemas from well known school of thoughts who represent more than 90% of the muslims agree together on a fatwa that declares ISIS heretic then I tend to believe them more than any one in EF including you.
So then you agree that if someone, eg. a terrorist, proclaims themselves to be a Muslim, then they are. Period. If a group of other Muslims put a Fatwa on them, really has no affect on that persons beliefs, does it.

Quote:
View Post
- So if the pope excommunicates someone from catholic church then he's wrong or has no power to do that from your perspective as representative of the catholic church?
If the Catholic church ex-communicates you, that doesn't mean that you are no longer a Christian.