View Single Post
Old 28.08.2017, 20:49
Forum Legend

Groaned at 444 Times in 382 Posts
Thanked 18,504 Times in 9,806 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Wrong. You are quoting Koran out of context and without understanding it.
It needs more than that to be considered as Muslim. Plus "Allah is great" means "God is great". I know many christians and jews who say "God is great". Does it make them muslims? You are using the word Allah as a symbol for Islam in the West here and not the true meaning which is God.
This is typical misreading and misusage to support wrong point of view without validation and verification.

I heard many tele-evangelists shouting "God is great"...are they muslims?

Wrong again. There is the notion of excommunication. ISIS/Daech has been excommunicated by thousands of scholars and ulemas from different muslim school of thoughts (shi'a, sunni,.....). I urge you to Google "fatwa against ISIS" and you will find 100s of links to those fatwas. Please read them instead of misreading Kuran. Most of the ISIS djihadis fall in the trap of ISIS because of lack of knowledge, education and understanding of Islam . Many studies show that they haven't practiced religion before joining ISIS. I consider that ISIS was successful in their media communication when I see people confusing Islam=ISIS.

yes see above.
Very true!

Amazing level of ignorance here about Islam by the people who pontificate on this topic. Quoting a few passages from a holy book completely out of context does not make one a religious scholar, quite the opposite in fact!
This user groans at marton for this post: