View Single Post
Old 28.08.2017, 21:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 444 Times in 382 Posts
Thanked 18,485 Times in 9,797 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Islamic Radicals base their whole lives around their interpretation of the Koran, to say they are not "real" Muslims and have "nothing to do with Islam" is not only bizarre, it's damaging.

The first step to solving a problem, is admitting that there is one. I can understand peaceful Muslims wanting to distance themselves form the Radicals like IS, but in fact by doing so, they are saying "it's not my problem" when in fact it is, because they are clearly an extension of the religion, and the solution needs to come from within the religion itself.

It's sad that peaceful Muslims, like I assume Mr.Vertigo is, don't want to confront or accept that
"the solution needs to come from within the religion itself."But as was already posted there are many fatwas against ISIS so there is a solution from within the religion?