View Single Post
Old 30.08.2017, 09:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 274 Times in 206 Posts
Thanked 16,570 Times in 5,826 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Billag - how did they find out about me?

Quote:
View Post
Thanks, but now I have another question. In the case of someone who rents a furnished room from a "Wochenaufenthalter", who is liable to pay the billag for that apartment? Or is billag not payable at all in this case?
https://www.billag.ch/private/faq/

Quote:
Is there an obligation to pay the fees if I live in a shared accommodation? The radio and television fees are paid per household and not per device. This also applies to shared accommodations. This means that one of the room-mates has to register and receives the invoice while the other people in the household are listed as room-mates on the invoice. If anyone moves in or out of your shared accommodation, please let us know on time and in writing.
you see. i went the extra mile and actually looked on the Billag website, which is available in English.
The following 3 users would like to thank k_and_e for this useful post: