View Single Post
Old 30.08.2017, 21:36
dasdasdas dasdasdas is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Bern
Posts: 47
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts
dasdasdas has no particular reputation at present
Re: Info for nurses looking to work in switzerland.

View Post
Hi to all I am truly puzzled by Red Cross requirement of permit de sejour for evaluation of foreign degree. Currently I am not residing in Switzerland and will be able to obtain permit once I find a job there. However, to apply for a job I will need the degree equivalence. I don't understand what to do next as Red Cross insisted that I can't initiate recognition process without permit. Anyone had similar experience? Does it mean that I have no hope what so ever to do degree evaluation except getting married to swiss ?
I also received this notice in my package and was wondering if anyone has further information on it... so I received a "nein" to FH but a yes to "HF" Annerkenung provided I send them a B2 German certificate. HOWEVER... I am also supposed to submit my work permit before they give me a "yes"

My current work permit expires in a few weeks and I am going back to Canada. I cannot get a new one unless I have the recognition which is required to apply for a job... seems backwards to me. My boyfriend and I have discussed marriage but I'd rather not do a shotgun wedding in the next 12 months just to have the possibility of registration.

Anyone had luck with this? Obviously I need a permit eventually but you would think the recognition would be first. Makes no sense
Reply With Quote