View Single Post
Old 09.09.2017, 23:41
Forum Legend

Groaned at 118 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 8,298 Times in 3,128 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy Verkehrsweiss RAL 9016 Weiss paint for walls

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for the reply people.. I should mention that the paint is needed to retouch some of the existing walls and the Landlord has told me it is RAL 9016. I am surprised how hard it is to obtain.

I could try to get someone to mix it but if it is off, then I would have to redo the entire walls which would be unnecessary. I'll contact bosshard and see if they have it. If not, I'll have to chance doing a mix.. wish me luck
Oh take it from me, that is a exercise in fruitility, you will never, ever get the colour exactly correct, fading, grime and age of the existing paint will be your nemesis. And there is nothing worst than patchy white, the human eye is great at detecting minute and I mean minute differences in neutral colours. Just take a picture off the wall and look at the difference of the paint behind the picture in different lighting conditions to see what I mean.

Gonna haveta do the lot.
This user would like to thank slammer for this useful post: