View Single Post
Old 10.09.2017, 09:07
Forum Legend

Groaned at 575 Times in 434 Posts
Thanked 13,416 Times in 5,233 Posts
Richdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond reputeRichdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online trading in Swizerland

Hey guys. I have recently made a decision to start trading in stocks instead of leaving my savings in a low interest savings account.

I have already traded around 20% of my allocated funds and I used the PostFinance E-trading platform which I thought looked decent and is also incredibly convenient for me as a PostFinance account holder. However I then did some more searching for threads l.ike this and saw that it may not be the wisest choice to use. My questions are:
  1. What is the best value trading system to use for the long-term, going forward form this point?
  2. Now that I have bought shares from PF, when I switch platforms is there any way of allowing another trading system to see the shares I have bought or are they now only viewable on the PostFinance E-trading system?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me.
This user would like to thank Richdog for this useful post: