View Single Post
Old 12.09.2017, 12:34
RIP

Groaned at 50 Times in 35 Posts
Thanked 2,918 Times in 1,146 Posts
Patsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assisted suicide article

I also agree with Odile, I am actually seriously thinking of joining EXIT. I'm going to read about it again this weekend.

I would hate even having to go to Zurich for this. Much better to have the Romandie option, either at home or in the hospital. My family are totally behind me on this, I haven't spoken to my doctors yet.

I plan to live as long as I can, but with Cancer you just never know. I've got over the idea that I am going to die next week, I feel good (look like crap!!).

I just want to have everything sorted before when and if I have a decision to make. I don't want people arguing about it. It will be my decision, the last one I make. Morbid as it sounds, it's great to have that option. Lying in a hospital bed morphined up to my eyeballs, scared is not my idea of fun. It's my life, or what's left of it, not theirs.

Even before my illness, I was all for it. It's not the "easy way" out. That man's brothers should have thought more about him, not themselves. Poor guy.

Makes me sad that I am even thinking about death.

Last edited by Patsycat; 12.09.2017 at 12:46.
The following 11 users would like to thank Patsycat for this useful post: