View Single Post
Old 16.09.2017, 20:04

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Biddino has no particular reputation at present
St. Moritz Marketer Salaries

Hello everyone,

I've been a longtime lurker on this site preparing myself for a move to Switzerland and an interesting opportunity might have presented itself now.

I've been many times to Switzerland and have explored various regions and find the Engadin region just breathtaking. Luckily, I have been offered a post at a global 5-star hotel in St. Moritz. It would be an entry-level marketing coordinator post. The offer I got was 53900 Gross/Year (including 13. month).

I made various calculations, researched the internet and on this forum and would like to ask if someone maybe has any information about salaries for marketers in St. Moritz within the hotel industry.

My first instinct was that it's a low offer, but I had a very good feeling from the employer, they seemed correct during our talks and the rest of the package (vacation, housing possibility (in the range of 500-700 chf)) seemed also ok.

During my research I did find that the hotel industry has some of the lowest wages, so I'm not entirely sure whether the offer "is" low or appropriate.

I don't want to set myself up as the employee that was a "great bargain", so I was hoping, perhaps, to get some insights from folks around here.

I greatly appreciate all the feedback in advance!