View Single Post
Old 04.10.2017, 21:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 494 Times in 394 Posts
Thanked 22,030 Times in 8,960 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Availability of Google products in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

every day when I go to work I pass the Google office in Binz. I wonder where Google employees buy Google products as they are not available in media markt, interdiscount etc. I go to store.google.com and look at the products I can buy, virtually nothing.

I can go to Germany or the UK and buy the Made by Google products but not in Switzerland. I also can't go and buy Amazon Fire tv/box, Amazon Echo or Roku.

I am sure there a number of people who work for Google who are on this forum. Maybe some one can explain why it is not possible to go and buy Google products in the swiss market.

By the way great set of products announced today. I am looking forward to using them.

Have fun
Martin
I can't speak for Google products but you can buy the Amazon Echo and Echo Dot at lots of places here albeit online.