View Single Post
Old 05.10.2017, 20:08
Forum Legend

Groaned at 391 Times in 302 Posts
Thanked 16,780 Times in 9,467 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
New Swisscom contract - advice

Because Swisscom no longer have the package we're on at the moment we've opted to take out their inOne Home Light package for 50 francs a month for internet, TV and phone. Now we don't particularly want the TV part, but the deal is a bit cheaper than the other packages we were offered and maybe one day we might get around to watching things in French. But I noticed on the info we got that as well as a free TV-Box there are also one month free promotions to Canal+ Pay TV, Teleclub Sport F and Teleclub Francais option gratuite trial. We definitely don't want those so I want to cancel them before the promotions/trials are up and we have to start paying for them. I can't see anything in the paperwork that says how I can cancel these so has anyone got this or a similar Swisscom package and knows how to do it? Is it just a case of contacting Swisscom and letting them know or am I going to have to contact Canal+ and Teleclub Sport and Francais to say we don't want them.

New contract starts from Monday so I assume I'll only have a few days to be able to say we don't want those bits.