View Single Post
Old 12.10.2017, 16:46
JimAcierno JimAcierno is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 23
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
JimAcierno has no particular reputation at present
Help needed getting roommate to move out

A friend of mine was moving from Zermatt to Lausanne, and needed a place to stay while he was sorting out his permit renewal and getting a flat. I said he could stay in my second bedroom for a month or two. He brought me a form from Controle des Habitants that I signed saying he is staying at my flat, so that his permit could be sent here when it was renewed. He now has a permit.

The problem is that it has been 6 months and he is still here. I have asked him to leave, we have argued that he has not gotten a flat (despite now being able to), and he now says he does not have to leave because I signed that paper when he registered with Controle des Habitants.

Does anyone have advice? He is not on the lease/contract for the flat, but he will not leave. Can I revoke that form with Controle des Habitants? How do I 'evict' someone from my flat? He refuses to leave.


Last edited by JimAcierno; 12.10.2017 at 17:55.
Reply With Quote