View Single Post
Old 14.10.2017, 11:04
Forum Legend

Groaned at 383 Times in 332 Posts
Thanked 15,711 Times in 8,545 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Trump says Iran violating nuclear agreement, threatens to pull out of deal.

Trump put the agreement in limbo without killing it off entirely as some backers had feared.

Trump accused Iran of committing "multiple violations of the agreement," despite the fact that the International Atomic Energy Agency, America's European allies and even his own government say that Tehran is complying with the 2015 deal.

Trump warned that if he did not get the changes he wanted, he would unilaterally kill the deal. It is a multilateral deal so the US do not have the power to kill it, they can only withdraw.

Source

Why would anyone (like N. Korea) feel comfortable working on a deal with one US administration, if the next one will simply ignore it?

He said "I am directing my administration to work closely with Congress and our allies to address the deal's many serious flaws". But the deal was signed by the US along with Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, the European Union and Iran and none of the others want to change the deal