View Single Post
Old 21.10.2017, 22:46
Forum Legend

Groaned at 193 Times in 160 Posts
Thanked 13,306 Times in 6,938 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Incident during our absence

Quote:
View Post
No social benefits GENERALLY under 25 years is Swiss-wide law, but Kantons can be more or less strict in enforcement. Its just a suggestion, more or less
Interesting how you insist on this. I attended to plenty under 25 year old.
As I said before, most cantons work with SKOS. There is even a name for the 18-25 year old: "Junge Erwachsene" and they are treated differently from over 25 year old. (Less money, more support). In cases where it is possible to recourse, the "Sozialamt" will sort it with the parents.
However, this is not the subject here really. Spreading wrong info however is not too helpful.

Quote:
View Post
Also to add. My personal opinion is that in such situations, it should be perfectly legal to beat the shit out of your kids in these situations. No need to break bones, but yeah, it should take a few weeks for the swelling and bruising to disappear.
Nope, not legal but:

Quote:
View Post
not sure if that is a good idea considering the guy is 20 years old.
because the guy is 20 he would have to report to the police (an under 18 does not, it will be prosecuted by the state)
The following 3 users would like to thank curley for this useful post: