View Single Post
Old 22.10.2017, 02:15
davidweber davidweber is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 6
Groaned at 8 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
davidweber has annoyed a few people around heredavidweber has annoyed a few people around here
Certificate of tax residency

Hi, I'll move to Zurich shortly and I'll need a certificate of tax residency as soon as possible to release from the place where I live now. How can I get one and what are the requirements? Is there a minimum number of day that I have to spend there before I can get it or I can obtain it right after I rented my apartment and got my ID card like in most of the EU countries? How does it work?
Reply With Quote