View Single Post
Old 22.10.2017, 13:17
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Incident during our absence

Quote:
View Post
Even though I was very tempted to bit a living shit out of the lad, my inner soul adviced me not do do so. Iím actually calm in such situations and in control of my emotions. I also donít wanna perpetrate violence and hatred. All it boils down to giving a life lesson in an intelligent and clever way, so that the youth will have to take it very seriously showing some sort of emotions. Iím pro army training to teach the lad discipline and not to take things for granted in life.
The education will start from Monday onwards and he will be watched very closely every move he makes until full maturity will have been reached. We are sick and tired of his attitude to life. As parents, so determined we are, we take no shit anymore in this respect! Enough is enough.
Tough love.

Be sure that he's aware that you're taking this line out of concern for him.

Love also includes "I'm pissed at you, but I don't hate you." Kids (and partners) sometimes can't hear the second part of that sentence.
The following 8 users would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post: