View Single Post
Old 05.11.2017, 20:04
Forum Legend

Groaned at 193 Times in 160 Posts
Thanked 13,306 Times in 6,938 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25+ Designer, translator , photographer shocked lady in Bern

Quote:
View Post
Oh curly, it's a good sign, I adored your avatar, I even saved it when I was reading forum , few monthes before the registration; I am also curly, and smile like this face )))))))))

About the rule of 2017 , that says I'm not alloud to work in S. as a romanian.
I made a topic where I'm asking what to do with my abilities and situation, register at the apartments where I'm renting a room, or register at some agency as a Romanian searching for a job according to my Diplomas or just work without or with registration as a self-employed https://www.englishforum.ch/employme...eu-not-eu.html

I'll be glad to see you there guys.

Which fields are you working into? I even loved that topic where a guy find a job in a McDonalds, he was soo happy I loved it
LOL, wow you did? Be careful, it's under my copyright so do not use it anywhere (as I use it everywhere, not only here)!

As to your work-problem here I can't help at all. I checked what your problem is exactly and admit, it must feel depressing being an EU-member yet not get treated as such. (It's kind of a double negative. LOL, sorry, my anti-EU-attitude sometimes shines through).

But you live in Bern. How are you able to do that then? You're rich?
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: