View Single Post
Old 06.11.2017, 11:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 491 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,952 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small claims court

Quote:
View Post
Not nationality (which has not even stated) but place of residence.

In a civil law suit you normally have to file at the place of residence of the defendant. See Art. 10 of the Swiss Civil Procedure Code https://www.admin.ch/opc/en/classifi...index.html#a10
I see, I'm trying to help, clearly I'm no expert and have some but limited experience on that topic.

You are right, I assumed that since that couple escaped Spain, and now allegedly lives in Switzerland, I though it means they escaped "back home".
Nonetheless, as far as I could read, because the offense occurred in Spain under Spanish laws, I still think initial procedure have to be started in Spanish laws...

No?
Otherwise, for example if the culprit moves residency again during procedure it makes it virtually impossible to make decision, no?