Thread: Ab out UB S
View Single Post
Old 07.11.2017, 17:28
Moderately Dutch

Groaned at 360 Times in 301 Posts
Thanked 13,443 Times in 6,305 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ab out UB S

Quote:
View Post
Thank you very much, the video for dummies is informative and was worth watching.

The UBS HR system is governed by Poles. They control the bank by controlling the entry of worker into UBS.

Let me give you a evidence similar to this... In 2004 I saw huge number of Poles entered into the UK. They were all over the place, it's funny but they were more competitive (cheaper) than that of Asian workforce in the UK labor market, referrals of one to another countryman got them on jobs, later they opened their own recruitment agencies all over the UK, since 2004 till 2014 those agencies helped hundred of thousands of poles into the UK market. Around million Poles have established a little Poland (Polish Market, Polish Church, Polish Schools, Polish everything) in the UK in less than 10 years pushing Uk authorities to start offering public services in polish as well.

That is how I noticed.
And yes, what does that have to do with going into a UBS branch in Switzerland?

Apart from that, I think this is bs, maybe have a check on how many nationalities actually work for UBS in Switzerland
The following 2 users would like to thank roegner for this useful post: