View Single Post
Old 10.11.2017, 14:41
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 249 Times in 178 Posts
Thanked 2,158 Times in 997 Posts
J2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you using Twint?

I love it.

I have only used it to pay for purchases once. Thats not the main draw, for me though.

It is a massively convenient way to exchange money. Me and the wife have joint credit cards as well as our own individual credit cards. for the joint credit card, i pay it off and she just twints me the money from her account. we used to have to log in to ebanking to arrange the payment every time, and then wait until the following day, but with twint, its immediate. credit card is paid off in full every time.

For those asking, you can use non-UBS accounts with it, but the amount of money that can be transferred is limited to 300fr a day.

Occasionally, at work, ill forget to load my payment card for lunch. i can ask a colleague to pay for me, and reimburse them the money while were still walking to the restaurant. its perfect for little things like that.

Since UBS took over, they use the same security apparatus as UBS Ebanking, and you can have an entirely seperate 6-digit key for it. seems pretty secure.

Im a fan.
This user would like to thank J2488 for this useful post: