View Single Post
Old 13.11.2017, 21:36
Banned

Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,660 Posts
BokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When you have been everywhere nice you need some spice.

Quote:
View Post
where would you never go because it is just too plain bonkers?
A bit late in the game, but interesting thread!!! Some good suggestions for "bonkers"/interesting spots. For example, I like visiting cemeteries - I like to look at tombstones, some of which are historical or of artistic significance. I like to look at the pictures of people buried there and imagine what life they led, who they were, etc. Some of my favorites: Cimitero Monumentale (Milan, Italy), Cementerio de la Recoleta (Buenos Aires, Argentina), Lafayette Cemetery #1 (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA).

As far as specific locations, I'd probably give a shot to any place I've never been to at least once. One place I hated and I hope I never, ever go back to if I can avoid it was Manila - sorry if I am offending anyone, but it was NOT a good experience for me. I can't think of anywhere in Europe. In the US, probably Newark gets the cake.