View Single Post
Old 14.11.2017, 19:12
Banned

Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,660 Posts
BokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When you have been everywhere nice you need some spice.

Quote:
View Post
...and my other half thinks I'm weird . One of the place I really wanted to visit on our first trip together to Paris was Montparnasse cemetery.
Quote:
View Post
I love graveyards so much, I took a stroll in one with my 18 month old, to look at the wonderful moss covered tombstones under the shade of the century old chestnut trees.
Quote:
View Post
The cemetery in Buenos Aires - La Recoleta - is absolutely amazing if you're into this kinda thing.
Can spend hours there roaming around, taking pictures, imagining past lives. Very surreal.
Cemetery lovers unite!!! I'm so glad to read I am not the only one

Speaking of Paris, greenmount... on my first ever trip there I headed straight to Pere Lachaise, much to the dismay of the people I was traveling with, who instead flocked around the Tour Eiffel. I couldn't care less about the Tour (still don't) but did not want to miss Oscar Wilde's place of eternal rest!
This user would like to thank BokerTov for this useful post: