View Single Post
Old 01.12.2017, 15:51
Banned

Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,660 Posts
BokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The First World Problem Thread

I start my maternity leave in two weeks and everything child-related is already ready. Unless the little nugget comes early, and assuming I continue to feel as well as I feel now, what am I going to do with myself for the 3 weeks? OK, 2 weeks, since my mom will be here in that last week.

Freezer cooking for when I am sleep deprived later, visiting museums, sorting out paperwork with the embassies so it's ready later... I'm trying to keep the Netflix/Amazon binge-watching to a minimum, although there will be some.

Ideas???? Help! I've never been out of work/out of school/not traveling the world for that long. Also, most people I know will be working or out of town due to the holidays, so "pop in to see a friend" might not work on a random Tuesday at 10am! Maybe I am overthinking it.

Ideas????