View Single Post
Old 01.12.2017, 16:03
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The First World Problem Thread

Quote:
View Post
I start my maternity leave in two weeks and everything child-related is already ready. Unless the little nugget comes early, and assuming I continue to feel as well as I feel now, what am I going to do with myself for the 3 weeks?
My Ex ate a steady diet of Haribo and Gschwelti & Käse (actually, that is pretty much what she did the whole pregnancy, but she perfected it in the last 3 weeks).

(I wouldn't recommend this. She was huge.)

My suggestion would be to walk around your world and enjoy how quiet and peaceful it is. Treasure the last vestige of being able to concentrate on whatever you choose, for as long as you choose, whenever you choose. Take photos of what you now think of as your neat, clean and organized apartment - this will make you chuckle later on.