View Single Post
Old 01.12.2017, 17:08
Forum Legend

Groaned at 204 Times in 169 Posts
Thanked 14,174 Times in 7,343 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The First World Problem Thread

Quote:
View Post
I start my maternity leave in two weeks and everything child-related is already ready. Unless the little nugget comes early, and assuming I continue to feel as well as I feel now, what am I going to do with myself for the 3 weeks? OK, 2 weeks, since my mom will be here in that last week.

Freezer cooking for when I am sleep deprived later, visiting museums, sorting out paperwork with the embassies so it's ready later... I'm trying to keep the Netflix/Amazon binge-watching to a minimum, although there will be some.

Ideas???? Help! I've never been out of work/out of school/not traveling the world for that long. Also, most people I know will be working or out of town due to the holidays, so "pop in to see a friend" might not work on a random Tuesday at 10am! Maybe I am overthinking it.

Ideas????
You're gonna have your baby at Christmas? That's not very original, is it

Now, I would not want my highly pregnant friends to "pop in". I wouldn't fall for them claiming they just wanted to say hello
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: