View Single Post
Old 17.12.2017, 14:16
Forum Legend

Groaned at 145 Times in 101 Posts
Thanked 9,147 Times in 3,466 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Star Wars movie for 8 y.o?

Quote:
View Post
I would normally advise anyone who wants to see the The Last Jedi to be swimming in the lethargic effects of too many alcoholic beverages but in the case of your 8-year old, I think explaining the story using puppets beforehand might be more appropriate.

A previous poster said "hot mess." I agree completely.

Speaking of... what was the deal with the

***SPOILER ALERT ***

iron?

EDIT

And what about the creepy scene of Luke milking an alien cow (who was completely enjoying the hands-on feeling) and then drinking the stuff? My God, that was not Jedi-like but just green-puking disgusting.
It could only have been worst if they had added a zombie Jar Jar Binks, but then they had them puke saccharine cutey cute penguin things as comic relief. The original had some sublime comedy moments but this offering tried to be funny in a PC conform way making the "jokes" and I use the term flexible... strained! I struggled through J.J. Abrabinks Startrek beyond but I have never so very wanted a way to fast forward the cringey bits of The last Jedi, perhaps as Luke said the Jedi should die and so should the franchise. By the way what was with Yoda doing the funky chicken?