View Single Post
Old 19.12.2017, 21:21
Whiner Whiner is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 31
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Whiner has no particular reputation at present
House contract for permit application (Non EU dependent)

Hi all,

I am non-EU person on a B-permit and my wife will arrive on dependent visa (entry visa has been issued) shortly. I would like to know if she requires an apartment contract in her name for permit application or the apartment contract which is in my name would be enough. I live in 1 bedroom apartment and I guess it is deemed sufficient but the contract is only in my name. Would that be enough or should I have my wife include her name in the contract as well? The house owner is a bit difficult to deal with, and although he/she will be informed about my wife's stay in the apartment, I do not want the hassle of designing a new contract now if that is not necessary for permit application. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote