View Single Post
Old 21.12.2017, 12:15
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 13 Times in 11 Posts
Thanked 1,378 Times in 688 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss court convicts woman for reading husbandís emails

Quote:
View Post
I dare say that if he hadn't actually been cheating, he would hardly have dragged his wife to court after she read his e-mails. Nice of him to not only cheat on his wife, but also have her convicted. Beautiful human being. I hope the divorce will cost him a fair bit of money.

The ruling is ridiculously harsh, particularly for this country where others walk free and pay next to nothing for actual rather horrific crimes.

Is he an idiot of epic proportions by using the same passwords all around on a shared computer no less? You bet. Is it morally right to read others' e-mails? No. Is it something that needs to be punished by law in this particular situation? Not in my book.
“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
- Gandalf/Tolkien, Fellowship of the Ring
This user would like to thank TheWolverine for this useful post: