View Single Post
Old 21.12.2017, 13:15
Forum Legend

Groaned at 266 Times in 216 Posts
Thanked 10,693 Times in 5,704 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss court convicts woman for reading husbandís emails

Quote:
View Post
what if she only suspected the affairs, if there were no affairs maybe she didn't want a divorce?
If she suspected the affairs she could have confronted him, do people never talk these days?I can't imagine someone having a double life being able to hide it for too long. Or they never knew each other very well in the first place, that's a possibility too.

Anyway, apparently not only was she concerned about the legality, but she also knew the answer before reading his e-mails. I too happen to be of the same opinion, that the law is too harsh in this case, or applied too harshly, but it doesn't help to discuss this. She can take the case further and appeal the decision, pretend or ask for psychological damages, set a legal precedent of exception from the law etc. Don't know, I'm not a lawyer.

Last edited by greenmount; 22.12.2017 at 11:15. Reason: grammar
This user would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: