View Single Post
Old 30.12.2017, 16:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 421 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 19,779 Times in 10,592 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:

So what happens to the UK is massively important to us- for them, and for us too, in a very direct way. The reason we kept property in the UK. We actually stand to gain a lot if the goes down even further, in the long term. Ta.

Will always keep a small place here too- for EXIT purposes- and to visit the area and friends too. I've always loved England - and have never ever turned against it and said 'Blighty gone to dogs and I just can't understand people there' ...Our move here was a positive one, not an escape - as some expats have done.
I doubt the will soften, likely to strengthen substantially in a 5-10 year timescale.

As a UK resident using EXIT will be difficult as if you are helped by anyone to get to CH whom is UK resident they will be liable to Criminal charges as assisted suicide is illegal in the UK.