View Single Post
Old 06.01.2018, 10:14
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Not all religions kill and harm people in the name of their religion on such a regular basis.
Intelligence agencies are arresting terror cells all the time and are the thin line preventing more regular attacks.
I fear and hate any ideology whose ambition is to control me under its twisted ideas.
The whole of Islam is the question here, and you lump it all together. Of course there are small numbers of extremists, who want to harm secular western society and they are backwards. The point is you are lumping the whole religion as one big conspiratorial thing plotting the demise of Western civilisation. Which is neither helpful nor true.

Also if you viewed every single police intervention as something other then political propaganda to facilitate more surveillance on our society then good for you. I am sure they do stop the odd attack, they often arrest the wrong people, and quite often they fail entirely and something tragic happens. Just don't think they are as successful as they make out, its more likely that the threat is less than we are being led to believe.

Quote:
View Post
Btw, it’s you who mentioned Muslims, not me.
What? Sorry? Whats this thread about? Were you talking about penguins? That has to be the dumbest response you've ever had, and btw, thats not saying much.
The following 2 users would like to thank TobiasM for this useful post: