View Single Post
Old 07.01.2018, 00:35
Banned

Groaned at 282 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 1,115 Times in 636 Posts
Capo is considered unworthyCapo is considered unworthyCapo is considered unworthyCapo is considered unworthy
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Yeah right. Same old arguments ad infitum. All religions are full of extremist ideology. If there was such a huge threat from ex ISIS fighters why are there not many more regular attacks on our society? Most of the attacks have been committed by radicalised individuals or small groups that have never even been to the M.E. Maybe you should blame Tim Berners-Lee for facilitating the mechanisms to spread extremism.

Also you go lumping all Muslims under the same old tired extremist label, when its obviously not the case.

I understand the dislike of religion, and the arguments against religion in general, being an Atheist myself. What I cant understand is your fear and hatred, it makes you equally as extreme as the people you try to oppose.
That's your error right there. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not another facts denier but just ignorant in this matter.

Islam is an ideology defined by what's written in the Quran and by the examples of the prophet Muhammad. It was never reformed nor challenged by its followers or preachers. The Bible do have a few extreme passages but not even the Pope follow these passages. Islam by itself is extremist and a sizable part of Muslims do agree that what quran requests them to do should be carried out.