View Single Post
Old 08.01.2018, 12:38
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 249 Times in 178 Posts
Thanked 2,158 Times in 997 Posts
J2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Hehe, since when did that work in real life.
"I'm not a racist, one of my best friends is (insert the colour or religion or whatever)....". They might even have colleagues or neighbours of a specific kind, but that won't change their opinion on the whole lot. People need some group(s) to dislike, mistrust, maybe even hate.
I wouldn't be too bothered about it.
History has shown that when times are tough, people find it much more palatable to blame the people they are told to blame, rather then face the fact that their society is broken through their own inaction. This is true even when their own personal experience is contradictory to the narrative they are told. To use the most extreme example, Germans who had coexisted peacefully with jewish neighbors for generations had no qualms about shopping their neighbors to the authorities. How many jews could have been saved if this weren't the case? They often had no personal problems with jews or jewish people, but they were told to hate them and blame them.

Often, the people responsible for society's shortfalls will be the ones offering up a scapegoat, and the chaos that follows suits them just fine. For the scapegoats, though, things are never quite the same again.

Jews know this only too well.