View Single Post
Old 08.01.2018, 16:37

Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Thanks for going to the effort to write all of that for me, I am truly flattered and I am happy for you, that have found your true opinion on the matter, it must be a lovely feeling to have no more moments of anguished procrastination, no more doubts that you are helping a losing liberal cause, just your awakening, a realisation that what you believe to be true is, and just is. Good on yer fella. A few years in Switzerland achieved something for you then. But I didn't need the explanation frankly, it is your personal epiphany and it doesn't mean anything to me.

I do agree that religions should be subject to the upmost criticism, but criticism and challenging a belief is something other then constant posts here, stereotyping people and communities from many different walks of life, backgrounds and countries, and labelling them as extremists, terrorists or sexual predators. Just my pennies worth. I feel suitably disliked for challenging those views, but as I have said before, I am not that bothered.
You're actually illiterate, aren't you?

This user would like to thank for this useful post:
The following 4 users groan at for this post: