Thread: Permits
View Single Post
Old 20.01.2018, 19:31
quiviquivi's Avatar
quiviquivi quiviquivi is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Basel
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
quiviquivi has no particular reputation at present

Hi guys! I'm new here, it's nice to be in touch with you all!

My boyfriend, with whom I've been living with for over a year, has moved to Switzerland for work. So now I'm trying to figure our visas and permits to stay in the country on the long term.

I'm from Uruguay, so non-EU, and can only stay for 3 months (and then be out of the country for an other 3 months before coming back).

I've been reading that in order to have a visa for a longer stay, I should apply directly through my boyfriend's company. I mean, they should submit the application.

Does anyone have experience with a similar case?

Thanks so much from now! )