View Single Post
Old 30.01.2018, 13:57
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,714 Times in 805 Posts
eyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond reputeeyebeebe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for Architect to do Renovations

We get the keys to our new place tomorrow. After which there is going to be a 2-3 month renovation, including putting a new roof on.

We are using a project manager who will do some of the work himself, but more importantly for us is managing the interaction with the multiple trades, the Bauamt, the Verwaltung, the architect etc

He came recommended from a colleague I trust and I’m told he has a reputation for keeping projects on track re costs and timing. When we were buying the place he came and did a survey of sorts, pointed out where our problems were going to be, advised against certain ideas and then provided me with an itemised “Kostendach” ie the maximum it should cost for the work. Based on the quotes so far it’s looking accurate.

How’s your German? Happy to put you in touch with him if you are interested, but I’m not sure how his English is.
This user would like to thank eyebeebe for this useful post: