Thread: Rav benefits
View Single Post
Old 31.01.2018, 13:18

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
lacarte has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
Yes, if you qualify. You also should be looking for jobs right now as you suspect you might become unemployed. Failure to actively seek new employment normally incurs sanctions.
I'm already doing this. However, based on previous experience I would need 4 to 6 months to land a job in my field (engineering).

I wonder, how long could RAV support me in a case that I lose my job and what would be the range of compensation( hopefully its close to 2000chf to cover all basic expenses)?

Quote:
How much of a difference is there? Were you issued with your permit after you started the job? If you received your permit before you started your job, the reference period for the purposes of unemployment benefit only starts with your agreed start date of the job.
Here is the thing. In 2016 i was employed for 9 months, from 5 april.Therefore I have time till 5. April 2018, to acquire additional 3 months of employment, to have 12 months of employment in total. The problem is, that my last permit was issued about 2 weeks later than the actual start of employment, which means that i lose 2 weeks from my current employment - from 3 month probation period, assuming that employer wouldnt fire me earlier, i would get only 2.5 months to the record in best case. This means that I would need to get those 2 weeks somewhere till the 5. April.

Confused enough?

Quote:
View Post
No, this is mandatory for all
I meant in a case of Unemployment, but very likely answer would be the same.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 31.01.2018 at 20:48. Reason: merging consecutive replies